Friday, February 10, 2012

Tiiiirrrreeddd

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you just feel run down, or run over?!
 Sometimes I almost do this at my desk....

It's definitely been one of those weeks and I don't know why.  I even had a "sick" day on Tuesday.  I haven't been overly busy, not like my two job husband.  I only had to make dinner once this week and I haven't really cleaned cleaned the house yet.  I hope that doesn't mean.....sickness.....ugh. I've been doing pretty well lately in the health area.
Not my kiddos though.....and by kiddos I mean my students.  I had one out all last week and then this week I've had 3 out pretty much the whole week. I also sent one home with double pink eye. Yup, that's right in BOTH eyes!  I sanitized his seat area real quick.  Poor kiddo, didn't mom notice his bright red eyes?!
I am an early to bedder during the work week. Teaching wears me down! Well the kids run me down. So it's now 10:30 at night on a Friday and I'm calling it quits.  This looks like a fabulous place to rest and very peaceful, but alas it's "winter" and no beaches in sight.
What time do you go to bed?
I wish that I was one of those people who needed like 4 hours of sleep. Imagine the accomplishments you could have? or just procrastinate more....haha I need 8 or more.  The weird thing is I sleep the best when I have to wake up early the next morning. When I have no arranged time- I wake up early.
Thus I go to bed between 9:15-10:00 and up at 6:00.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...