Monday, February 13, 2012

Burpees

What's a Burpee?
I wasn't sure what that was when my friend posted it on her facebook page. I am pretty sure that Biggest Loser has done then before and the contestants have suffered through them.  Burpee doesn't necessarily make me think of fitness.....but then again we have some pretty weird fitness terms, downward dog, donkey kicks (it's what you think), star jumps, crazy 8's....


Anyway....here is a burpee
Who doesn't like a little variation to their cardio?  I'm just a little worried about my knees. I have bad knees and therefore doing jumps isn't always great for the girls.  But I'm willing to try anything new to help with my fitness regime....What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

My friend is trying the 100 day burpee challenge....Why NOT?! Do 1 on day one, 2 on day two, 3 on day three....I think you get it. So on day 100, ONE HUNDRED Burpees! Ahhhh

Have you done burpees before? How do they make you feel?  Do they work?

Let the Challenge begin. Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...