Monday, February 20, 2012

Day off- Breakfast

Post Workout Breakfast: 
Gary and I rarely go out for breakfast.  He loves it, and I'd rather eat lunch or dinner foods. I still eat breakfast because I know it is probably the most important meal of the day.  Gets you going and speeds up your metabolism.  But, being a day off we decided to grab a bite to eat from one of our favorite little hill places.  I'm never very hungry after working out, but Gary got our favorite, sausage, egg and cheese on a toasted bagel.  Nom Nom! G is always kind enough to let me eat a bite of his food. Everything is warm and the cheese is gooey. YEAH!
I got their cranberry and orange bagel, plain, not toasted. There is NOTHING like a fresh bagel, slight crunch on the outside and soft in the middle. New Jersey and New York seem to have them best bagel places and DC, MD and PA lack in those areas, but this little place comes through.  They aren't overly huge they are misshapen, as bagels should be.
I washed this all down with a delicious glass of of chocolate milk with straw of course. If you know me, I drink everything out of a straw- well all cold drinks that is.  Please also note the bag of sweet-tarts behind lol, there's always candy near by, such my downfall. 

What's your favorite breakfast food? 

What's your favorite meal of the day?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...