Sunday, February 5, 2012

**SnOw***

What would I really like at this point in the year?!  SNOW!


I want THIS MUCH!



Peace and Beauty
It's February 5th and we have had maybe 1/4 of an inch of snow. It's not that we live somewhere that's supposed to get TONS of snow, we are south of the mason dixon line, but a few inches or feet, would be great.  I love cold weather. I love taking walks with my husband and dog in the snow.  It's one of our favorite traditions.  Snow makes me sooo happy.  It covers everything and makes things look pure. The rush of city life slows down, well because it kinda has to.  Better safe, than sorry. :-) I love how when snow is falling it is so peaceful and quiet. There is nothing better than walking after midnight with the snow falling down.  


Love being able to walk down the MIDDLE of the street- apparently it was cold too




Snow makes me feel all giddy and excited! I revert to my childlike state.  Unfortunately, so do my snow pants, as they are child's size...but they are so much cheaper!  
Being in the city, we don't have to do tons of shoveling, but I like it....
PET PEEVE: When people don't shovel their sidewalks and it melts and than refreezes and gets super icy and deadly.... people have 24 hours after the snow stops to clear their tiny little areas of sidewalk...maybe like 5 feet. I mean come on! Also....people who don't shovel out their parking spots, they just plow their way out.  We shovel out our spots so it's easy to get in and out for ourselves, or other cars.  I also can't stand when people just throw massive amounts of snow back into the middle of the street and then I end up running over huge lumps of ice and almost bottoming out!  


Do you love snow as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...