Hobby of the Day: Being a Supportive Wife
He also has two Japanese cranes on his back perched on a cherry blossom tree. Japanese cranes mate for life- enter in symbolism, plus the whole Asian theme.
Apparently tattoos are addicting....and expensive!
The Symbolism of the Tattoo:
We've traveled a little, not as much as we'd love to, but it's expensive! Each picture represents somewhere we've been
- The bird is a quetzal, a bird found in the Costa Rican rain forests.
- The apple to represent NYC- a tradition every Christmas for the last 10 years
- Mountains- the Pitons in St. Lucia, where we had our honeymoon
- Fleur de lis- our trips to New Orleans
- The fan like shapes around the outside- reeds to represent rafting down the Nile
- The mask being held by the bird- a Venetian mask to represent out trip to Italy
- The "Mickey Moon"- our trip to the happiest place on Earth- Disney World
- The horns at the bottom- Spain
My personal favorite: Garlic Ranch, it's also amazing on the frites