Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Olympic Trials

I am by no means a fast long distance runner.  Sprinting was my idea of running, over and done in less than a minute haha....
I enjoy watching sports, Ice Hockey, Football, Baseball, when my Phillies  are playing and World Cup Soccer, GO Team USA!
 This Summer London will host the 2012 Summer Olympics.  I love the Olympics, Winter or Summer this people AMAZE me! They are soo dedicated to what they do. They are in the best shape of their lives and have trained their whole life to go to the Olympics.  What also amazes me is that Biggest Loser has had two former Olympians on. I bet it's hard to go from working out 24/7 and having people tell you what to do and what to eat, to fending for yourself.  Obviously it doesn't happen to every Olympic athlete, but it still happens.


I haven't paid much attention to the Olympic Trials, but I just got the Washington Runner's Report which was reporting on the Trials in Houston and how History was made.  I am AMAZED, A.M.A.Z.E.D at how fast the these people can run.  It must just be in their blood, the first time they run, the first time they pick up a ball and they know.




Congrats to both the Women's and Men's Olympic Marathoners!


Team USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...