Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spinning


Hobby of the day: Spin Class

I probably haven't done a spin class since June.  Gary and I used to go at least 1-2 times a week and we became Saturday morning regulars.  Once Summer hit, we kind of lost track of the classes and then once school began again, well FORGET IT!


As of 2012 we are back in the saddle, literally.  Our gym is great, great classes, location, personal, not the cheapest though..... but what can we say, we live on Capitol Hill. 


We had a new instructor.  He was kind of crazy, but in the good way.  I eased myself back into riding and pretty soon I was huffing and puffing.  I am not a big sweater, my husband, however LOTS!  Spin is one of the few places I sweat like whoa! The class wasn't even full, 15 of the 35 bikes were full, fans were on full blast and pretty soon the windows were steamed up and starting to perspire.  After class- well the floor is ridiculously slippery. Our instructor painted pictures as we road, apparently we road all the way to California, onto the beach, over hills, saw sunsets, fell breezes, etc.  He then navigated us back through Arizona, New Mexico, etc...At least class put a smile on my face....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...