Tuesday, January 24, 2012

As Seen On TV

We've all seen the commercials



Bought this! Cami Secret

I have this problem a lot, shirts that are a little "too low" for the work place, especially since I'm a teacher.  They work....one thing I am dissatisfied with: I feel like it bunches sometimes/wrinkles.... so I have to tuck the bottom part of the cami secret under my bra, but at least the problem is solved.









  








Yes, I also bought this....for my mother. She has old couches and they sag, so I got one to see if it would work.  It did seem to help give the cushion some extra support.









I've only purchased two items from As Seen.....however, since I haven't really been disappointed yet, I would also like to purchase:








My hubs' car could really use this, maybe we could see better on the road at night, or it could just be that his 11 year old lights are just....OLD.








The Hip-T: It's like the belly band for non-pregnant people.  I own about 20 plus spaghetti strap shirts. Thank you Forever 21 and H & M for having reasonably priced shirts.  I wear them under EVERYTHING, sweaters, dress shirts, t-shirts, etc... I just don't wanna be one of "those" people.....no one wants to see my plumber. 

You have to pull it up over your feet and up over hips, I wonder how long the elastic will last in this...I also wonder if it will irritate my stomach if it's too tight.

Anyone have this?


I DO NOT WANT:
But maybe could be convinced.
Do you have one?

Forever Lazy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...