Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 14 of Jillian!

Hobby of the day: Working Out

Ok...so there are 58 days until my F.I.R.S.T half marathon!!! Ahhhh!! It's the DC Rock n' Roll half and full.  NOT doing the full. I really have no desire to run a full, but I'd be more than happy to do lots of halves, I think..... My DREAM, to run the Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon!


58 days = Half


72 days= Jamaica, Spring Break 2012


We've never gone on an out of country Spring Break, nor have we ever gone with friends.  We have twice gone to New Orleans! NOLA, but never once in college did I go on a SPRING BREAK, too poor lol.

P.S. I love NOLA, the food is amazing and so much to do, plus drinking on the streets isn't so bad.




Anyway, Gary and I had set goals for ourselves to get in better shape, eat healthier, etc.... so far so good.  I am currently on Day 14 of Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred, I better be Ripped in 17 more days haha.  The hardest thing is to run and then do Jillian, I'm real tired after my runs and then to do 20 min of Jillian hardcore, HA. You say, "20 min? That's nothing." I thought that too, and while 20 min isn't bad, but if you add an additional workout onto that. Eek, not to mention my upper body strength is almost non existent.  Here's to toned arms! CHEERS!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...