Monday, January 9, 2012

Jillian Michaels

Hobby of the Day: Working Out

I just purchased Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred....we shall see friends, we shall see....

I am currently on day 3 of 30. Bring it on Jillian! 

Her workout consists of a 20 min workout.  3 min of weights, 2 of cardio 1 of abs or her 3,2,1.  You do the 3, 2, 1  three times during the twenty min, but each set is different, thankfully.   I think I should be able be diligent with this workout regime, as well as throwing in my running and gym time.  In the past I have tried P90X.  Don't get me wrong, that workout is beastly too, but I can't do that and run/gym.  Just takes up way too much time, but an extra 20 min I can do.

Goal to be toned like this!

I also wouldn't mind her arms, or body....
Oddly enough after day one I wasn't in too much pain, don't get me wrong, when I move a certain way I can feel it, but I don't feel the inability to move.  My friend after one day did, perhaps that means I am in better shape than I realized......We'll see how I feel tomorrow.  I'm starting out easy on her level 1.

I figured I would do 10 days at level 1(unless I really feel ready to move on)
10 days at level 2 and
10 days at level 3
= 30 day shred.....I'm ready to shred off that weight!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...