Thursday, July 19, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

WIAW






For breakfast, I know, NOT the healthiest....but come on, it's a homemade poptart. The restaurant that Gary works in makes them homemade, strawberry, nutella, blueberry cheesecake, cherry, peanut butter bacon and their newest peaches n' cream, which I had. Plus, I love my sprinkles. I also had some leche and a nectarine, mmm fruit.



Lunch, salad from the Shoppers salad bar.....it's easier just to pick something up than bring something from home, plus I do that all year long and my sense of creativity starts to die. It's weigh by the pound, but I do a pretty good job of getting all my yummies without going past 4 buck-a-roos.  Iceburg, spinach, shredded carrots, cheddar cheese, hard boiled egg, chinese noodles, black olives and pickles. I know right?! But so yummy they are bread and butter and it adds an extra crunch and flavor. Drink, starbucks iced passion tea.














Dinner: Gary made his famous penne vodka complete with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and peas.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...