Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What I ate Wednesday






Today was a weird day, I got up late and had some milk. Then I immediately started to run errands.  
I went to work to clean up the teacher's lounge and to bring in the new pieces that I got from craigslist. I love that site BTW. The free section is great.  Now if only I could find a good couch and some lamps.

Since I had to work at 7 dinner was super early, like senior citizen meal time as in 5 haha.....sorry for those of you who eat so early.

We ate at Gary's restaurant(well, where he works). I didn't cook, I know, dropped the ball on that one.  I'm awful.  It's just that I had to leave at 6:15 to get to work and I didn't get home until 4:45.  Sigh.... but this is what I had: 
The green green salad of home, tossed lovingly with green goddess salad dressing. There was a hard boiled egg, feta cheese, tomatoes, kalamata olives, carrots, cucumbers and croutons
 The soup was cream of broccoli soup. It wasn't exactly what I expected. It was super pureed, no chunks. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE cream soups, this was just a little too thick for me.
 I also had a taste of their pinot grigio, it was pretty yummy.
 For dessert, one of their famous handmade milkshakes.  Smore's topped with graham crackers and rainbow sprinkles.


My exercise today consisted of carrying heavy boxes of paper and lifting furniture, as well as walking up and down the stairs. 


What did you eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...