Thursday, June 28, 2012

Apologies and Sick!

Sorry, I've been MIA for a few days. We were away for the weekend and I have some posts to follow on that.  I also got sick on Monday, who gets sick in the summer? I'm not sure if was the cold, or the flue(24 hour bug), but it wasn't pleasant.  I think too many late nights and early mornings. I might blame NYC for getting me sick too.....just a lil. I laid on the couch all day Tuesday, then worked yesterday and thankfully don't have to work today so I can hopefully fully recover. Although, I guess that I would rather be sick during the summer than during the school year so that I don't have to take of work days and feel guilty. 

These guys have been my best friend for the past few days!

Puffs plus with lotion (a MUST in the Enchelmaier household). I buy in bulk at Target. *Note how much are already gone after 3 days- UGH

A comfy blanket- thank you 5$ at ON on Black Friday.

Fluids- plenty of....filled the Nalgene and keep it coming with a packet of raspberry lemonade.

Oh yes, advil and afrin (had to kick the headache/chills and breathing was not optional)



Do you ever feel that when you get sick you revert to your inner child? I do, I always wish my mom was around. Gary does a good job of helping me out, but there's just NOTHING like a mother....so of course I called her to make me feel better LOL.  

I also may....may pull out some stuffed animals when I'm sick. I KNOW I KNOW I am a GROWN woman! I'm sorry, but.....
  1.  I still buy stuffed animals, usually just pandas for my classroom
  2.  I love Stitch and I bought him in Disney World
  3.  I love the Phillies and the Phanatic should bring anyone joy when they look at him
  4. I would snuggle with my cat, but he doesn't snuggle and he sheds ALL over creation, these guys don't shed, nor do they scratch when they want to get away.... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...