Sunday, August 5, 2012

Belated Vacation

Don't ask me why I've been so bad at posting.  I mean come on, it's the summer, I have tons of time.  I really have no excuses really.

Here are a few pictures from the family vacation from the week before..... in a quick nutshell
Gary wake boarding!
 Chris and Gary coming back in from fishing, alas no fish
 Went to 'Paws and Claws' pretty cool how close you could get to the animals- feeding the giraffe 
 More feeding, those wily sheep and goats!


Super cute capybaras and babies
Look out! 

 Fishing- SIL and BF did A LOT of this!
 Our favorite place to soak up the sun- got Lots of reading done here!
 And.....finally shooting targets.....
 A little freaked out with what I'm holding
 I totally look like I know what I'm doing.....
 Storms a coming batten down the hatches
 SIL and my awesome hat! Don't be jealous. Gots to protect the face from the sun.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...