Friday, August 24, 2012

Duck Butts

My body is tired....which was evident in my run today.

After getting up at 5:15 all week and working with new first graders and planning and trying to work out kinks I am tired.  Plus I had to work at my other part-time job last night which was tiring too.  However, on that note I did make it through the first week of school.  

I overslept this morning which totally threw me off.  I am just lucky that I woke up. Crisis averted, sort of.

My run on Tuesday was great, but that was only two days into the week.  Add three days later and phew body knows it.  It's 9:30 on a Friday and I will most likely be going to bed in a half hour and I won't complain.  Bed will feel A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! 
Ideally I would love to sleep here, but I guess I will settle for ours.

So my run, I managed to get in 5 miles. I had meant to do 6 but then decided to cut it to 4, but when all was said and done it ended up being 5.  It was also pretty warm/humid today....not my favorite type of weather.

The fun part is I get to do lots of people watching thanks to all the tourists.  People are also quite fascinated with our squirrels.  They are overly friendly and overly fed I believe.  So just making that like clicking sound really calls them over. As you can see by my picture.  It's kinda scary how close they will get though.  The tourists love it though and I find it quite amusing as well.  

I also ran past a bunch of ducks in the pool in front of the Capitol.  I like ducks. Not as much as my SIL, but they are super cute.  I had to take a picture of their cute little duck butts bobbing in the water, hence the post title.  

I hope you didn't get too excited over the title- or wonder what kind of duck smut I was talking about.

Hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...