Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Movie Favorites

Well, tis the Season....
ABC Family is celebrating the 25 days of Christmas. Some of their choices of Christmas movies are a little perplexing.  I don't quite understand the how Harry Potter emulates Christmas. 


Here are some of my must watch at Christmas (in no particular order)


The Polar Express ( Who doesn't wish that the Polar Express would pull up to their house in the middle of the night. Hot Chocolate served by singing and dancing servers, Yes Please! I have the movie and the soundtrack. This was a great movie to see in 3D IMAX!


How the Grinch Stole Christmas (You're a mean one! Cindy Lou Who, adorable...where are you Christmas?!) I mean, Jim Carrey as the Grinch, classic.


Little Women (Yes, it's Christmasy, at least it is to me. It's one of my mother and my favorites.     I love Jo and Laurey and wish that they had gotten together. I prefer the little women when they were younger, not when they grew up and realized what life was really like.)


The Holiday (I'm not sure if you call it a true Christmas movie, but it does take place of the Christmas season, I just love Cameron and Jude.  I would really love to houseswap with someone, but fear who might take up living in my residence, it's truly a real thing)


National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Don't you want a family like that?  A crazy Uncle and a boss that gives away your Christmas bonus.  Nothing like a classic Christmas comedy.)


Elf (Yes! Will Ferrell in tights! "Buddy Elf what's your favorite color?" The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing aloud so all can hear.  )


Home Alone 1 and 2 (I'm sure we've all wished that our parents would leave us behind while the rest of our crazy and insane family went on vacation.  I'm pretty sure that I would have been a lot more worried that Kevin was when he realized his family was gone, but then I don't live in a huge family.  He's a pretty good decorator and such a booby trap genius....someday I will stay at The Plaza when I've made my millions lol. P.S. did you know that the Home Alone House for sale ?


Miracle on 34th Street-old and new  (Just believe.....What a great story. Do you believe in Santa?  If I made a wish, could I get a new house too?  If only... 


White Christmas (Nothing like a classic music filled holiday movie.  Oh Bing. I love the dancing too. Man those girls have itty bitty waists....if only, guess I need to run more and bake less....)


It's a Wonderful Life (Have you ever wondered what life would be like without you?  Not trying to be morbid, but I've wondered if people would miss me, did I touch any lives?  Would things be different? It's hard to remember what we have during hardships. Be thankful every day, I tell my students that everyday. It's the little things that count.....and big too:-))







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...