Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday....

Hello Again Blogging World.....

I've been MIA for the past month and actually haven't been as dedicated as I should be.  It's pretty much laziness as far as I am concerned which is sad.  So here's to hoping that I can really truly get back into the swing of things.  

Today we were supposed to have a "Snowstorm" here in the DC metro area.  I was sooo super excited because if you know anything about me, you know that I like love snow! The kiddos and I were discussing yesterday whether or not we'd get snow and of course us teachers were praying that we wouldn't have school.  

Fast forward to this morning about 6:00 am, at this point I have overslept if I do actually have work.  I check the county's website and win! No school!  So of course I look outside and what do I see?! NOTHING!  That's pretty much how today went.  Huge flakes would fall and quickly and then the rain would come.  I know that there were areas that got snow, just not ours.  What a disappointing winter.  

Alas, I guess I am truly ready for spring now.

Since we didn't have school, Gary cooked breakfast, pancakes and bacon. Yum! I also had a couple cups of hot chocolate...perfect on a non-snowy day :-(
Lunch: Salad bar from Harris Teeter

Snack: Banana 

Dinner: London broil, baked potato and green beans 

So, what did y'all eat?  

Did you get the snow that I so desperately wanted?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...